Welcome! This is the personal website of Tomas Härdin. This page serves as a link dump for now. I'll probably split it up later. You may also want to check out my blog.
I'm involved in various free software projects, such as:
My CV, in case you'd be interested in that: cv.pdf
Other places of mine online:
- Demoscene productions, games and tools for the Atari VCS/Atari 2600 by me and other people (alternative link)
- Releases and random files for The Battle Grounds 2, a Half-Life 2 full conversion I worked on between 2005-2012 (alternative link)
- The last SVN commit of the Half-Life 1 mod The Trenches before it went belly-up (alternative link)
- A bunch of random videos about Konrad Zuse's computers Z1 and Z3 that I found in random places on the net (alternative link)
- Raster paper, for writing Atari 2600 kernels: rp.pdf, rp.ps. The thick vertical bars represent the start and end of the visible portion of each scanline. The numbers on the bottom are what happens if you trigger an early HMOVE with certain values at certain scanline cycles.
- E-mail: tjoppen-atsignhere-acc.umu.se
- Jabber/XMPP: tjoppen-atsignhere-acc.umu.se
- OStatus/GNU Social/Mastodon: social.umeahackerspace.se/tomas
- IRC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
OpenPGP/GPG fingerprint: A79D 4E3D F38F 763F 91F5 8B33 A01E 8AE0 41BB 2551